What article should I tackle today?
- An appalling Benny Morris article: “No love for Muslims, unless they’re Palestinian“,
- Donniel Hartman’s “The Future of Zionism Depends on Moral Excellence” in which moralism rhymes with an extreme hair splitting variant of relativism
- Wissam Saadeh’s “A new threat to world security and peace“, taking lebanese egotism to new heights.
- MHG’s “Apaiser Malakût…“, in which new intellectual weaponry is brandished in the name of (civic) resistance.
- & last but not least, the latest reheated March XIV® platitude : “L’initiative de Beyrouth“.
Time for me to go to work. I’ll try to spawn some words tonight.